ICA summer networking Tokyo Bay cruise
Escape the summer heat by joining the ICA (International Computer Association) for a fun-filled evening aboard ship cruising Tokyo Bay on Aug 30. Enjoy the elegant surroundings of the Tokyo night skyline while connecting with professionals and business executives from a variety of industries.
This ICA networking event will offer local and foreign business professionals the chance to personally connect and socialize in a comfortable atmosphere. We welcome you to join us for a great night of networking and the opportunity to connect with our local Japanese community as well.
* Seats are limited and will be issued on a first come first serve basis
* Reservations MUST be made by 5 p.m. on July 23
* Cruise lasts approximately 2 hours and is all you can drink (no snacks)
* Upper deck reserved for ICA but total number on the cruise is approx 1,000
* A handling fee of 1,000 yen will be levied against all cancellations
* RSVP required. CLICK HERE TO RSVP
* Payment to be made via bank transfer (3,000 yen per person)
Boarding time 18:30/ Departure is 19:00 returning 21:00
Supported by: International Solutions Group
Click here for map.