Best observation towers in Asia-Pacific
HONG KONG —
TripAdvisor has unveiled what its viewers from around the world believe are the top ten iconic observation towers in Asia Pacific for the most breath-taking views. The top ten are:
1. Shanghai World Financial Center – Shanghai, China
The Shanghai World Financial Center was initially planned to be the tallest building in the world when it was first designed in 1997. The 101-storey building has three observation decks that offer different experiences at the 94th, 97th and 100th floors.
2. Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, Singapore
Marina Bay Sands is an Integrated Resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. The skyline of Singapore from the height of 200 metres above the ground is an unforgettable scene to anyone who visits it. Apart from the observation deck, the SkyPark also houses the Garden and Infinity Pool, which can only be accessed by hotel guests.
3. Eureka Skydeck 88 – Melbourne, Australia
Reach new heights at the Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne, Australia. Situated adjacent to the beautiful Yarra River, the Skydeck is home to the fastest elevators in the Southern Hemisphere and is the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with the Edge – a glass cube which projects 3 meters out from the building with you in it!
4. SkyPoint, Gold Coast, Australia
5. Sky Tower – Auckland, New Zealand
6. Tokyo City View, Japan
7. Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG), Japan
8. Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu), China
9. Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, China
10. Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck, Vietnam
Asia Travel Tips