The American Thanksgiving holiday will be celebrated in an ever-growing number of hotels and restaurants all around Japan this year, and in this short video report, we’re focusing on the feast at Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s Oak Door restaurant being prepared by Chef de Cuisine, Adam Noffsinger.
The following menu will be available for three days from Nov 24-26. The menu for Thanksgiving will include:
- Autumn greens salad, shaved apple, celery root, hazelnuts
- Sun-choke soup, bacon cream, garlic chips
- Whole roast turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed potato
- Green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy
- Pecan and pumpkin pie with caramel ice cream
In our short video, Chef Noffsinger describes his special Thanksgiving menu as only a true chef can. He’ll also provide some tips, talk about prices and introduce their Thanksgiving turkey burger. The turkey burger will be available for lunch in the main dining room and at night at the bar until the end of this month.
The 4-course meal will be available for groups in the private dining room from Nov 24-26 but also available to order a la carte in the main dining room.