Trade ministers resume TPP talks in Singapore

The requested article has expired, and is no longer available. Any related articles, and user comments are shown below.

  • -1

    VicMOsaka

    U.S.-led Pacific free trade area, ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    They didn't even start TPP. Who made them boss of TPP.

  • 0

    StormR

    Exactly Vic the USA walks in and expects everyone else to bow to it, they are late comers and should sit at the back of the room

  • 0

    Mahongnao

    California produce 2 million tons of rice and they wanted to sell it to Asia-pacific Nations, but what will happened to 580 million tons of rice produced by Asia Pacific? What will Asia Pacific say? This Asia Pacific accounts to 90% of total rice production in the world. That is to say that the whole other remaining countries of the world produce only 10% out of the total 100%. If america wants to sell their 2 million tons of rice in Asia Pacific because America do not eat rice as their staple diet, than where will Asia Pacific go and sell its rice production which accounts to 90% of the world rice production?

Login to leave a comment

OR
Continuing Education: Seminars and Workshops in April

Continuing Education: Seminars and Workshops in April

Temple University, Japan CampusContinuing Education / MBA

Undergraduate: Information session (April 9)

Undergraduate: Information session (April 9)

Temple University, Japan CampusContinuing Education / MBA

Special Offers

Work
in Japan

Search the Largest English Job Board in Japan.

Find a Job Now!

More in Politics

View all

View all

Japan Investment
Properties

Listings Updated Daily

Search